Thursday, August 7, 2008

Doing my research


Hello all! i have just started doing my research on sisterlocks. i have been natural for about 6 months now and i love it. this is the most i have liked my hair in my entire life. i am still not in love yet though. i have palm rolls right now and someone asked me if i had sisterlocks. at the time i didnt know what she was talking about so i Googled sisterlocks and found several blogs as well as the official website. i have been reading and researching non-stop. i actually emailed a consultant in my area with a brief story and some questions. hopefully i will be able to meet with her soon. i really would like to love myself totally and my hair is one of the main things stopping me from being able to do so. i will keep you all posted on my journey!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello
I'm glad that you love your hair being natural. It took me a while to come to terms about wearing my own hair. I have been natural for about 3 years, but no on would have ever known it b/c I wore braids and weaves. I'm happy that I chose sister locks and I love my hair everyday!