What I did Well:
- Drank lots of water (I would rather use my points on food than beverages)
- Exercised every other day (I took a rest day in between to recover)
- Tracked what I had eaten HONESTLY
- Discussed how I was feeling with a fellow WW friend (it's good to know you're not alone)
- Planned my meals out the day before (when you know what you're going to eat it leaves less room for surprises)
- Didn't beat myself up for "cheating" (you can't really cheat on WW unless you are dishonest in journaling what you are but in that case you're only cheating yourself and can't be surprised when you haven't lost any weight)
- Keeping fresh fruits and veggies stocked in the fridge.
- Measure out certain things like oatmeal, rice, pasta, cereal so that I can confidently calculate my points.
- Expecting to have lost 10 lbs in one week (it's healthy to lose 1 to 2 lbs a week)
- Intensify and mix up my workouts (I got bored with the treadmill quickly and it became more and more difficult to drag myself down to the gym)
P.S. Tomorrow (July 1st) is my 9 month lockversary! Pics to come later...I have a retightening on Thursday =)