Saturday, November 29, 2008

2nd Retightening


Front view =)

This is the top of my head...


The back with the flash on...the flash can be kind of deceiving sometimes...


The back again with the flash off. This is more so what it looks like in real life. As you can see it is thickening up very nicely and I am getting some length already.

My consultant said my hair is really growing. She accidentally cut one of my locks when she was cutting the rubber bands that she had used to band my hair before she washed it. I have no idea where it came from and I can't say that I am devastated because there are so many on my head. My next retightening is in 5 weeks on December 30th!

2 comments:

JUST Euphoria said...

looks good I can tell that it is thicking up

Anonymous said...

Your locks are looking great! Don't even fret about the one being cut, cause like you said you have so many.

Flashes help in so many ways, except when it comes to locks. Even the smallest amount of scalp peaking out looks like you're balding....