Sunday, October 12, 2008

Hair Update



Ok so on Wednesday (one week after installation) I decided that I would try to braid my hair for that cute crinkly look. It took me an hour to braid my hair and I didn't even braid all of it because the back is too short. When I woke up in the morning and took my hair out it looked pretty much the same as before I braided it. It was maybe a bit fuller...that's about all though. Because it took me so long to braid it I am not looking forward to having to braid and band when I wash it for the first time on Wednesday. Does anyone know of any alternative ways that I can wash my hair without having to braid and band? My hair is just not long enough for this not to be a project. The back is not going to get braided so i am going to have to be very careful so that i can prevent too much slippage. I am still loving my hair though...it is a bit itchy though. I don't think my scalp is used to not having some kind of product on it. I am sure after my first wash that will subside and as i have my SL's for longer that the itching will decrease. I'll post about my first wash some time this week. Wish me luck!

5 comments:

JUST Euphoria said...

welcome to the family I don't recommend washing with out braiding and banding I would check with your consultant and see what she has to say,

Quietspirit said...

I've heard of people putting clips on the ones that could not be braided and banded. Some mentioned small barretts. Maybe you could try that.

Unknown said...

I cosign on the clips and barretts (sp?). Whatever you do, don't use rubber bands or braid your hair til the very end. You'll unravel half your locks trying to take the elastic and braid out. Lookign nice!

Au Naturale said...

ok i think i will braid the front and just use clips for the back. thank you for your help guys! i'll keep you updated on how it works out :::fingers crossed:::

Anonymous said...

I love the hair!