I have been tagged, first time so here we go
1) Link to the person that tagged you: NaturallyFree
2) Post the rules on your blog.
3) Share 6 non-important/habits/quirks about yourself.
4) Tag 6 random people by posting links to their blogs.
5) Let each of them know they've been tagged
1. i eat pop tarts by eating the outside first and then separating the top from the bottom (takes skill) and then i eat the filling and then i eat the bottom part without the frosting and then i eat the top. yes, it is a project but it's the best way to eat them!
2. i have 6 tattoos...none of which can be seen when i am fully clothed. my tattoos are of a heart with a halo and wings that says 100% angel (my first, obviously) on my upper thigh, chinese letters going down my ribs that mean mother and daughter, "prayer" in Hebrew under the chinese tattoo, 3 stars on my hip, a lotus flower with a cross with the scripture 1 Corinthians 3:7 on the lower right side of my back, and a forget-me-not with a lady bug on my foot.
3. i am an only child and i love it!
4. i love hot dogs. i could eat hot dogs like every day. my boyfriend and i buy giant boxes of hot dogs from BJ's. i don't even need the bread to enjoy the hot dog. i had 6 hot dogs in one day once. i could have eaten more but i didn't want to have a heart attack.
5. my car radio has to be on a multiple of 5 (10,15, 20)...15 is the best level in my car...if that's what level it's on that means i'm listening to some good music. 10 in the mediocre level for songs that i don't love but can tolerate, 5 is phone level.
6. i'm addicted to the murder mystery shows that come on TruTv (i.e. Forensic Files, the Investigators, and Suburban Secrets). they give me nightmares but it worth it for me.
Here's who i'm tagging:
1. Lovely Locks
3. Chi Chi
5. Sisterlock Adoration